Saturday, December 10, 2016

Happy Birthday Wiliam!

When I came home, my brother Dennis greeted me with this sweet card. It made me get all teary eyed. 

Oliver still gets excited every time he sees me. Anytime I go somewhere without him, I have to reassure him that I'm coming back. 
 

 Oliver and Nolan being little hams
 

Natalie and Oliver

Nolan and Natalie

One thing I missed while in Guatemala was baking for my family. It wasn't long before I was baking again.


Yesterday, we celebrated William's 17th birthday. The change in him that I've seen since I've been home is like night and day. He has matured so much, and I'm so proud of him. 

He asked for Golden Graham bars. I know he really likes muddy buddies too, so I made a batch of them to go with it. Happy Birthday Wilbur!

1 comment:

Marilyn Reid said...

What a beautiful letter from Dennis! Wow........no wonder you were weepy. And that great bread and cinnamon buns are making my mouth water! Happy birthday to William too....hard to believe he's 17.........and he's grown so tall too. Have a great time with your family :-)

Marilyn from Canada