Friday, February 24, 2017

Pooter

Oliver is just the sweetest little booger ever. His nicknames include Pooter, baby Poot, and Ollie Pop. He loves taking pictures and is just a goofy goober. 


 Pooter found these glasses. I think he rocks them. 

 This picture always makes me laugh.

He's been under the weather, but if I ask him if he wants to go somewhere, he still wants to come. We went to pic up the boys from school and to take Andrew to practice. After 5 minutes of driving, he was out. 

 I got this picture of Thomas and Oliver sleeping on the couch. Hopefully Thomas doesn't mind me posting it. :)  

3 comments:

junglemama said...

Pooter loves you so much!

Marilyn Reid said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marilyn Reid said...

Just too cute for words 🤗

Marilyn from canada