Monday, June 26, 2017

Happy Birthday Oliver!

Today Oliver turned 6 years old! I can't believe how old he is getting. I remember when he first came home. He was such a cutie! 

We blew up a bunch of balloons for him the night before, and he was so excited when he saw them in the morning.
 

For his dessert, I made cupcakes with smiley faces.
 
 
 

 He was so excited to blow his candle out.
 

It was so awesome watching him open up his presents. 
 

Oliver, I'm so thankful that God brought you into our family. You have brought us so much joy, and I can't imagine life without you. I can't wait to celebrate many more years of your life. Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Marilyn Reid said...

Happy Birthday to Oliver!!! Hard to believe he is 6 already......oh my......and such a beautiful boy!! What cute birthday cupcakes Julia 🤗 Such a lovely big sister!!!!

Marilyn from Canada

Kathy Cassel said...

I can't imagine what his life would have been if he hadn't been chosen. He has blossomed with you.