Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Magic Show

The local library had a lot of different events this summer for children. I took  Alex, Oliver, and Nolan to the last event, which was a magic show. It was a lot of fun, and the kids really enjoyed it. 
 
 

The boys have been playing a lot of monopoly. Their games normally last a couple hours. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

Today we picked up Rebecka from the airport. I'm so happy that she's here during the last week of wedding prep. I can't believe that the wedding is next Saturday, Aug. 5th. My other great friend Sarah flies in on Sunday. There is still so much to do, and I'm so thankful they will be here to help. 

1 comment:

Buba said...

One week? oh my God! i'll be praying for the last minute to do's!